Choosing an HVAC contractor to perform work on your home can be hard. With so many companies out there claiming to be the best, it can be difficult to know if you’re choosing the right one. And that’s why we’re here. To lay out our claims to HVAC fame for you — plain and simple.
Here’s what makes Tyler Heating, Air Conditioning, Refrigeration LLC #1 in Fairfield County, New Haven County, and the surrounding areas:
- We guarantee a job well done, the first time. When you choose Tyler, you can rest assured you’ll be serviced by the friendliest, most knowledgeable HVAC technicians in the business. We’re constantly making sure our techs receive the latest training and are up-to-date with all required certifications. Our goal is to understand the hard stuff, so you don’t have to.
- We promise to be courteous, neat and clean. You’ll never have to worry about dealing with a mess in our wake. Scouts honor! We vow to treat your home as if it were our own, taking care not to track dirt by wearing shoe covers and cleaning up after ourselves when all is said and done. When we leave, it’ll be as though we were never there — with the exception of a now-functioning HVAC unit!
- We offer same day service, 24/7/365! Let’s face it — emergencies usually strike at the most inopportune moments. We’ve all been there dealing with a broken heating or cooling system in 100-degree heat or 10-degree cold. That’s why we’re available nights, weekends and holidays for your convenience. If disaster strikes, just call 203-378-4700 and we’ll be there!
- We offer upfront and honest pricing — on the spot. Say sayonara to weeks spent waiting to hear back with a price quote for HVAC services. Not only will our technicians provide an estimate on the spot, but they’ll walk you through the entire process, pointing out your options and explaining their recommendations. Don’t be afraid to ask questions; that’s what we’re here for!
- We use only the best parts and equipment. As a certified Carrier®dealer, we can guarantee our products and parts are top of the line. Not only does Carrier® offer warranties on all their equipment, but we provide extended warranty plans as well, so you’ll never be without heating or cooling for too long.
Still not sure if Tyler Heating, Air Conditioning, Refrigeration LLC is the right HVAC company for the job? Don’t take it from us, take it from our satisfied customers instead. Check out our latest reviews on Facebook, Google+ and Angie List for yourself.
For more information about the HVAC services, we can provide, dial 203-378-4700 to speak with a member of the Tyler Team today!