Count On Us for Expert HVAC Repair & Installation
At Tyler Heating, Air Conditioning, Refrigeration LLC, we pride ourselves on providing innovative solutions to our customers’ HVAC repair and installation needs in Fairfield and New Haven counties. While many HVAC companies just want to make a quick sale, we offer our customers thoughtful, cost-effective and efficient solutions that match their true needs and requirements. Unlike other contractors, we teach every new customer about all their options. Here are a few qualities we believe set our business apart:
- Attention to detail. The efficiency of a new system greatly depends on the design/installation and workmanship of the contractor who installs it. A 95% AFUE boiler can only be 95% efficient if it is installed correctly. We pay careful attention to detail to help customers get the most out of their HVAC systems.
- A high level of workmanship. Our workmanship is unparalleled. Our technicians always make sure that every HVAC system we install performs according to the manufacturer’s specifications.
- Dedication to the trade. We invest in our technicians with consistent training that helps them to develop professionally and provide the best possible service and knowledge to customers.
- We treat customers like family. At Tyler Heating, Air Conditioning, Refrigeration, customers aren’t just a number. We treat each customer like family and their property as if it were our own.
We encourage you to call us and learn the difference between our HVAC repair company and our competitors!
We are heating and cooling professionals! We maintain a high level of quality among our staff. All of our installers and repair technicians are trained on a regular, ongoing basis. We are certified by the following industry organizations:
- License Number: S1-391807
- OSHA 10 Certified
- NATE Certified
- EPA Universal Certification
- Bonded & insured
Tyler Heating, Air Conditioning, Refrigeration LLC was founded in 2005 by brothers Richard and David Tyler. David began working in this industry in 1990 and advanced quickly in the residential aspect of the trade, including design, installation, ductwork and service. Richard began working in the industry in 1988 and has designed, installed, serviced and maintained industrial, commercial and residential heating and air conditioning equipment, including both commercial and industrial refrigeration. Our extensive knowledge and our team of trained technicians allow us to offer our customers better service than the competition.
The experience that Richard and David obtained over decades serves as the foundation of Tyler Heating, Air Conditioning, Refrigeration. We apply the proper engineering, science and thoroughness that you should expect from true HVAC repair professionals during all of our projects. All of our employees have been thoroughly scrutinized and tested prior to hiring, and only true professionals are considered for employment.