HVAC Financing Options
We want our customers to have an HVAC repair cost that’s manageable for their budget. Tyler Heating, Air Conditioning, Refrigeration LLC can provide you with a wide range of HVAC financing options to help you with your HVAC project.
The Energize Connecticut initiative is focused on helping you make improvements that lower your energy bills and improve the safety and comfort of your Connecticut home. Learn about some of the low-cost financing programs available.
- No money down financing with flexible terms
- Rates as low as 4.49%
- Over 40 home improvement projects may qualify including installation of high-efficiency HVAC, solar PV, insulation & more
Energize CT Heating Loan Program
- Financing up to $15,000 at a 0.99% interest rate
- Available for eligible energy-efficient heating equipment including boilers, furnaces & electric heat pumps
- Repayment is available through your electric utility bill
Click the image above for Capital For Change financing
Synchrony Financial offers several special options for HVAC financing your new product with approved credit. That way, you can invest in the comfort of your home, or respond to an unexpected heating or cooling need, without straining your budget.
Synchrony Financial has a simple menu-driven pricing model, with multiple financing options, including:
- Deferred interest or no interest if paid in full
- No interest or equal payment options
- Fixed payment with interest plans offering APRs much lower than most bank card rates
You may also qualify for 0% APR for 18 months when you sign up for Synchrony Financing through us. Approved applicants will also receive a customized Tyler Air credit card for use on their purchases.
Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. offers many special options for financing your new service or product with approved credit. By using these options you can invest in the comfort of your home and deal with any HVAC issues without having to worry about suddenly fitting a large HVAC repair cost into your budget. Using this financing option will allow you to buy today and pay over time.
With approved credit from Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., you’ll enjoy:
- Convenient monthly payments
- Special financing terms
- Easy online account management
By taking advantage of our HVAC financing options, you won’t use up your existing funding sources, like your home equity line of credit, other credit card or bank account. They will still be available when you need them.
Give Us a Call
Tyler Heating, Air Conditioning, Refrigeration LLC can help you with all of your HVAC needs. During our initial consultation, we will explain our financing options and help you determine if you qualify for them. Call us at (203) 378-4700 to learn more about our services and products or to ask for an appointment.