It’s been twelve years since Tyler Heating, Air Conditioning, Refrigeration LLC went into business and boy has the time really flown by. We have helped hundreds of thousands of customers in the Fairfield and New Haven County areas and we truly love what we do! We want to thank you all for an amazing twelve years and we hope the next dozen are as amazing as the first!
The Early Days
- Tyler was founded in 2005 by brothers Richard and David Tyler.
- David found his passion for heating and cooling when he started in the industry in 1990. He was a growing star in the residential space and once he felt he mastered all aspects of the business, it was time to open up his own shop.
- His brother Richard began working in the commercial and residential HVAC industry in 1988. He too became a trusted member of his previous staff and eventually rose up the ladder to more of a management role. He decided to go into business with his brother in 2005 and the two never looked back!
- They learned the tools of the trade from their great employers, which is why they have such a strong commitment to their staff. They want to give everyone all the tools they need to be successful and a happy staff leads to happy customers.
What Is Different About Tyler?
- At Tyler, we are all about efficiency! We install the best equipment on the market and our team does it in a manner that is unparalleled in our industry.
- A heating/ air conditioning unit that is supposed to run at 95% efficiency might actually be running at a lower rate.
- If the company who installs the equipment glances over the small details, you might actually have a unit that is working at 80-85 % efficiency. That is not the case here at Tyler!
- Our staff loves coming to work everyday and like we said earlier; A happy staff leads to happy customers!
- Better Business Bureau Accredited Business
- NATE Certified– North American Technician Excellence
- Carrier® Factory Authorized Dealer
- Bonded & Insured
- OSHA 10 Certified
- EPA Universal Certification
If you are interested in learning more about Tyler and what we do, we would love to get you up to speed! We still have Summer Repair Specials and we are working hard to get your HVAC systems through the rest of the heat.
To schedule service, call 203-378-4700 or book an appointment online for faster response!