5 Reasons To Consider a Ductless A/C
Did you know that installing a ductless split air conditioning system in your home qualifies you for a tax credit? That’s right! The current energy efficient air conditioner tax credit program states that homeowners that choose ductless A/Cs can qualify for a tax credit of up to 10% of the total cost of installation. As if that wasn’t convincing enough, here are five more reasons you should consider choosing a ductless system instead.
- Easier to Install – With a ductless system, you don’t have to worry about creating channels to carry air from room to room. With less work, it only makes sense that the installation will be significantly less complicated than that of a standard system.
- Softer Sound – If you’re looking for a quieter way to regulate your home to a more comfortable temperature, ductless is the best option. These systems operate at lower speed and therefore produce less noise than a standard HVAC system would.
- More Control – A standard centralized system has one or two thermostats set to a specific temperature to regulate the entire house. On the other hand, a ductless system offers differentiated remote climate control for each room. That means every space with a ductless A/C installed can be set to its own temperature.
- Increased Air Quality – Your home’s duct system can collect dust, dirt and debris over time. While these systems have air filters installed, some of the contaminated air still will be filtered back into your home. Ductless systems are equipped with an advanced filtration system and have less space for debris to accumulate in.
- Energy Efficient – Going ductless can save you money! Their built with advanced technology that is able to regulate the compressor more efficiently for more even-temperature, cost-effective performance.
Are you ready to take the plunge and install a new ductless split air conditioner in your home? If you live in the Fairfield County area, Tyler Heating & Cooling is the number one HVAC contractor for the job!
To learn more about our ductless cooling systems, visit our website or call us at 203-378-4700.