HVAC/R Installation and Service Technician’s (‘S’ or ‘D’ License Required)!
- If you do NOT possess a Connecticut State issued ‘S’ or ‘D’ Occupational License (HVAC/R), DO NOT APPLY to this Employment Opportunity; you will NOT be considered!
- Only applicants possessing the necessary credentials will be considered; there are no exceptions!
Tyler Heating & Air Conditioning is seeking HVAC/R professionals; individuals possessing unique values, distinct attributes and credentials. We are not interested in acquiring just anyone, nor do we consider the positions’ offered as ‘Jobs’. We are offering unique and exciting opportunities for the right individual(s).
We take great pride with our company and mission. We are in business to provide the best HVAC/R services possible, nothing less and always exceeding our customers’ expectations. We offer unique HVAC/R solutions, typically never thought of nor considered by others. Our customers recognize our approach and honest business practices.
Far from being a ‘Blue Collar’ trade, HVAC/R professionals are much different; we expect you and our customers to understand the difference. We are extremely proud of our profession; we expect all members of our team to share this pride and professionalism. We are HVAC/R specialists!
The positions we are offering are a unique and exciting opportunity for certain individuals who seek recognition and proper compensation of their professionalism; an opportunity to advance in the trade and within our company. We believe employees be compensated for their ‘True Worth’ and actions taken to better our company. Employees who understand this concept appreciate the recognition of their hard work and dedication to our company. Also appreciated is our company’s generous and unique compensation structure.
Should you possess these values, if you are tired of being a ‘number’ or ‘employee’, we are interested in discreetly meeting you.
Our mission at Tyler Heating, Air Conditioning, Refrigeration LLC is to provide an exceptional customer experience. How do we achieve this? The HVAC solutions that we create, design and provide set us apart from our competition.
We exclusively install quality HVAC/R equipment (never generic). Our vast knowledge, superior workmanship and creative office operations allow us to attract new customers as well as talented and committed employees.
We have several opportunities for qualified candidates who possess the proper knowledge, experience and credentials to help grow our Service and Installation Departments. We offer a unique work environment and generous compensation, directly proportional to an individual’s true worth.
We are currently seeking highly motivated, extremely professional, licensed technicians for our Installation and Service Departments. Candidates MUST possess a valid CT state issued ‘S’ or ‘D’ occupational trade license(s).
Only true professionals of the trade will be considered; we pride ourselves on the employees we hire and join our dedicated team. We look forward to discreetly meeting you.
Providing various HVAC/R Service and Installations for our residential and commercial customers, throughout Fairfield and New Haven counties.
- Exceptional customer relations and unique social interactions.
- Perform all HVAC/R related services in a professional and timely manner
- Follow OSHA safety requirements
- Strong work ethic
- High standard of integrity and ethics essential
- Strong attention to detailExcellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to research and troubleshoot problems in the field on your own
- Work independently and with others
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude
- Ability to professionally communicate with coworkers and customers, with great respect
- Computer and phone skills
- Excellent management and organizational skills
- Maintains high standards for work areas and appearance
- Arrives to work in a timely manner.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Seasonal overtime is a must.
- Connecticut issued ‘S’ or ‘D’ trade license.
- Universal E.P.A. Refrigerant Certification
- Clean and valid driver’s license.
- Drug test and background check required.
Upwards of $55 per hour (Based on your experience, work ethic & overall value).
- Medical Insurance
- Aflac Disability Insurance
- 401K with 100% company match, (up to 4%)
- 529 College Savings Plan
- Bonuses (Including ‘End of Year Performance Bonus’)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- I-pad with paperless invoicing
- Newer company vehicle(s), fully stocked and professionally lettered
- High quality company uniforms (NOT from a laundered service co.)
- Paid training and opportunity for advancement
- Tool Allowance
- Gym Membership
To discuss this opportunity further, please contact Richard @ 203-378-4700
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 to $55.00 /hour