It’s important to immediately call an AC repair company if you’re experiencing problems with your cooling system. Our technicians at Tyler Heating, Air Conditioning, Refrigeration have extensive training and experience, ensuring that your HVAC system is always in good hands.
Here is a list of things you should do to make sure you’re prepared for an HVAC service call.
- Know the location of all the heating and cooling units in your home.
- Conduct basic troubleshooting.
- Check to to see if your air filter is clogged, as a dirty filter is one of the most common causes of air conditioner problems.
- Take note of the model number of your heating and cooling units.
- Clearly explain any problems you’ve encountered.
- Determine where the problem began.
- Ensure the accessibility of your system, especially if it’s in your attic or crawl space.
- Make sure an adult is around to let in the technicians and keep an eye on things.
- Remember that technicians may call when they’re on their way, so be ready to answer your phone.
- Whether an HVAC contractor is coming over to complete a water heater repair or service your air conditioner, ask permission from your property manager if you’re renting.
- If your heat pump is frozen, turn it off before the technician arrives to give it a chance to thaw out.
- Gather all information on past services performed on your system.
What You Can Expect From Us
At Tyler Heating, Air Conditioning, Refrigeration LLC, we do our best to provide same-day services to make sure your cooling systems are fixed right away, especially during the warmer months. In addition, all of our technicians receive continuing education.
You can count on us for new installations, repairs and maintenance. Some of the products we offer include air conditioners, heat pumps, fan coils, ductless HVAC systems and more. We’ll gladly assist you with concerns regarding your AC repair cost. Call us at (203) 200-7658 or fill out our online form for a free estimate.