Being outside is fun and all, but who wants to be hot, sweaty and surrounded by bugs while they enjoy their Labor Day meal? Show of hands? Take the party inside, play these awesome games, and stay cool in your air conditioning that we hope was installed and serviced by Tyler Heating, Air Conditioning, Refrigeration LLC:
This classic is perfect for a lot of laughs and great times! The best part is, you can play in the comfort of your air conditioner and away from the Labor Day bugs. Some people like to bend the rules, but here is the official set that you need to become a master:
- There are 54 block in a Jenga set.
- You can not remove a block from the top most level, and to complete a turn, you must place the block you take back on top.
- You can tap blocks to test them, but once you start the removal process you can not switch blocks!
- Loser re-stacks the blocks.
Ready to give your brain a test this Monday? Scattegories is a great way to test brain power and creativity and you can prove yourself the true brains of the family! Here is how you play:
- You can play with 2-6 players.
- You roll a letter.
- Whichever letter you roll needs to be the first letter of all of your words on the list.
- The categories are all different and you can get out of the box with your answers but not too far.
- Player with the most acceptable answers wins!
Cards Against Humanity is a party game for horrible people. Unlike most of the party games you’ve played before, Cards Against Humanity is as despicable and awkward as you and your friends. This is not one to play with the kids!
- You can figure out the rules for yourself.
- Players with the most black cards win and let your sick imagination take you to the promised land.
There would be no point of playing indoor games if your A/C wasn’t working properly! Be sure to make an appointment before the weekend so that you ensure fast and efficient repairs.
To schedule service, call Tyler Heating, Air Conditioning, Refrigeration LLC at (203) 378-4700 or book an appointment on our website!